Travel and tourism’s rising stars are to go under the spotlight in a new online channel developed by World Travel Market.
FutureTravelLeaders.TV follows on from decisionmakers.tv and destinationleaders.tv, profiling senior executives and heads of tourist boards.
All three online TV channels offer a series of weekly video interviews.
The subjects of futuretravelleaders.tv have been put forward by their senior managers, who are all profiled on decisionmakers.tv.
The first person to be featured is Paul Lau, performance marketing specialist of Teletext Holidays.
Other future leaders set to appear include:
• Simon Applebaum, online manager, Affinion International Travel
• Chris Dalrymple, head of e-commerce, On the Beach
• Julia Lo Bue Said, leisure director, Advantage
• Patrick Haller, head of process improvement, Thomson
• Rochelle Read Senior, e-commerce manager, Expedia.com
• John-Christian Moquette, founding partner, IAVRA
• Gemma Pyatt, operations manager, Blue Bay Travel
Reed Travel Exhibitions WTM head of marketing and communications Micaela Juarez said: “Futuretravelleaders.tv hosts the thoughts and opinions of those set to shape the future of this constantly evolving industry and it’s great to be able to share this with the World Travel Market audience.
“We hope that decisionmakers.tv, destinationleaders.tv and the newly launched futuretravelleaders.tv will offer excellent vision and insight benefiting the industry all year round.”
Specialists in digital recruitment featuring a wide range of jobs.