Tui Travel-owned latedeals.co.uk has revealed a new brand identity and redesigned website stressing the security of booking with the European travel giant.
Latedeals said the new identity, created by agency Code Computerlove, is intended to underline the site’s reputation for genuine deals for distressed packages within eight weeks of travel.
Code Computerlove will handle latedeals’ SEO while the site was built by Tui’s in-house technical team.
New features include:
- Greater emphasis on the brand’s Abta membership, Atol protection, the quality of holidays on offer from trusted tour operators and that Latedeals is backed by Europe's largest travel group;
- Enhanced, more intuitive search functionality to make choosing the right holiday from its 800,000+ deals quicker and easier;
- A shortlist section;
- On the homepage, clear link buttons to Facebook to capitalise on social channels and recommendations from friends and family within consumer-driven networks;
- New travel guides on top destinations featuring Google maps, unique content, stunning photography and quick tips;
- A real-time ‘ticker’ feature that shows the speed at which deals are being added and snapped up by bargain-savvy consumers.
Latedeals’ online marketing manager Calum Macdonald said: “Our vision is to be considered as the specialist in last minute holidays and the number one place consumers consider when looking for a discounted holiday.
“Since we first entered the market in 2000, consumer understanding of what a late deal is has become ‘muddied’ and research carried out earlier this year showed that consumers were no longerconfident that they were getting a bargain by booking late.
“Adding to the confusion are firms claiming to offer ‘late deals’ on bookings that can be made months in advance.
“We’ve modified our brand identity towards a more premium look and feel to reinforce that we’re not about low cost holidays, we sell quality holidays from the major tour operators, offer genuine deals and we’re backed by Europe’s largest travel group. This kind of reassurance is vital in today’s economic climate.
"We’ve also increased the visibility of savings that can be made on individual holidays and help and support buttons to back up our messaging.
“As well as increasing site traffic, we’re confident that our conversion levels will increase through better navigation and enhanced functionality on the site.”
Specialists in digital recruitment featuring a wide range of jobs.